Scrabble word: TENANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TENANT exist?
Definitions of TENANT in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who pays rent to use land or a building or a car that is owned by someone else
- noun - a holder of buildings or lands by any kind of title (as ownership or lease)
- noun - any occupant who dwells in a place
- verb - occupy as a tenant
- One that pays rent to use or occupy land, a building, or other property owned by another.
- A dweller in a place; an occupant.
- verb - to live in