Scrabble word: TENANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TENANT exist?
Definitions of TENANT in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who pays rent to use land or a building or a car that is owned by someone else
- noun - a holder of buildings or lands by any kind of title (as ownership or lease)
- noun - any occupant who dwells in a place
- verb - occupy as a tenant
- One that pays rent to use or occupy land, a building, or other property owned by another.
- A dweller in a place; an occupant.
- verb - to live in
There are 6 letters in TENANT: A E N N T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TENANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TENANT plus a wildcard: TENANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TENANT
Images for TENANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.