Scrabble word: RATTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does RATTING exist?
Definitions of RATTING in dictionaries:
- noun - to furnish incriminating evidence to an officer of the law (usually in return for favors)
- noun - any of various long-tailed rodents similar to but larger than a mouse
- noun - someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike
- noun - a person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible
- noun - one who reveals confidential information in return for money
- noun - a pad (usually made of hair) worn as part of a woman's coiffure
- verb - to hunt rats (long-tailed rodents)
There are 7 letters in RATTING: A G I N R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RATTING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RATTING plus a wildcard: RATTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RATTING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RATTING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.