Scrabble word: SITTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SITTER exist?
Definitions of SITTER in dictionaries:
- noun - Dutch astronomer who calculated the size of the universe and suggested that it is expanding (1872-1934)
- noun - an organism (person or animal) that sits
- noun - a person engaged to care for children when the parents are not home
- noun - a person who poses for a painter or sculptor
- noun - a domestic hen ready to brood
- A person who cares for young children when the parents are not home; a baby sitter.
- A person who poses or models, as for a portrait.
- A brooding hen.
- verb - to rest on the buttocks