Scrabble word: SKITTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SKITTER exist?
Definitions of SKITTER in dictionaries:
- verb - to move about or proceed hurriedly
- verb - glide easily along a surface
- verb - cause to skip over a surface
- verb - twitch the hook of a fishing line through or along the surface of water
- To move rapidly along a surface, usually with frequent light contacts or changes of direction; skip or glide quickly: lizards that skitter away when approached.
- To cause to skitter.
- verb - to move lightly or rapidly along a surface
There are 7 letters in SKITTER: E I K R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SKITTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SKITTER plus a wildcard: SKITTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SKITTER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SKITTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.