Scrabble word: SKITTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SKITTER exist?
Definitions of SKITTER in dictionaries:
- verb - to move about or proceed hurriedly
- verb - glide easily along a surface
- verb - cause to skip over a surface
- verb - twitch the hook of a fishing line through or along the surface of water
- To move rapidly along a surface, usually with frequent light contacts or changes of direction; skip or glide quickly: lizards that skitter away when approached.
- To cause to skitter.
- verb - to move lightly or rapidly along a surface