Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LITTERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LITTERS exist?
Definitions of LITTERS in dictionaries:
- noun - the offspring at one birth of a multiparous mammal
- noun - rubbish carelessly dropped or left about (especially in public places)
- noun - conveyance consisting of a chair or bed carried on two poles by bearers
- noun - material used to provide a bed for animals
- verb - strew
- verb - make a place messy by strewing garbage around
- verb - give birth to a litter of animals
- v - to scatter rubbish about
There are 7 letters in LITTERS: E I L R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LITTERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LITTERS plus a wildcard: LITTERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LITTERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LITTERS
- photos de pet shop litter of kittens
- Marine Debris - Sea Grant St. Johns County Extension Office
- Previous litters
- Theyre very cute when they nap together
- Wishing you a blessed Thanksgiving DesiGlitters.com
- Citing Californias wild pig problems Oregon officials say its time ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.