Scrabble word: LITTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LITTER exist?
Definitions of LITTER in dictionaries:
- noun - the offspring at one birth of a multiparous mammal
- noun - rubbish carelessly dropped or left about (especially in public places)
- noun - conveyance consisting of a chair or bed carried on two poles by bearers
- noun - material used to provide a bed for animals
- verb - strew
- verb - make a place messy by strewing garbage around
- verb - give birth to a litter of animals
- A disorderly accumulation of objects; a pile.
- Carelessly discarded refuse, such as wastepaper: the litter in the streets after a parade.
- The offspring produced at one birth by a multiparous mammal.
- Material, such as straw, used as bedding for animals.
- An absorbent material, such as granulated clay, for covering the floor of an animal’s cage or excretory box.
- An enclosed or curtained couch mounted on shafts and used to carry a single passenger.
- A flat supporting framework, such as a piece of canvas stretched between parallel shafts, for carrying a disabled or dead person; a stretcher.
- The uppermost layer of the forest floor consisting chiefly of fallen leaves and other decaying organic matter.
- To give birth to (a litter).
- To make untidy by discarding rubbish carelessly: Selfish picnickers litter the beach with food wrappers.
- To scatter about: littered towels all over the locker room.
- To supply (animals) with litter for bedding or floor covering.
- To give birth to a litter.
- To scatter litter.
- verb - to scatter rubbish about
There are 6 letters in LITTER: E I L R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LITTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LITTER plus a wildcard: LITTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LITTER
Images for LITTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.