Scrabble word: GLITTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLITTER exist?
Definitions of GLITTER in dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of shining with a bright reflected light
- noun - the occurrence of a small flash or spark
- verb - be shiny, as if wet
- A sparkling or glistening light.
- Brilliant or showy, often superficial attractiveness.
- Small pieces of light-reflecting decorative material.
- To sparkle brilliantly; glisten.
- To sparkle coldly or malevolently: eyes that glittered at the prospect of revenge.
- To be brilliantly, often deceptively, attractive.
- verb - to give off or reflect flashes of light
There are 7 letters in GLITTER: E G I L R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GLITTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GLITTER plus a wildcard: GLITTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLITTER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GLITTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.