Scrabble word: GLITTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLITTER exist?
Definitions of GLITTER in dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of shining with a bright reflected light
- noun - the occurrence of a small flash or spark
- verb - be shiny, as if wet
- A sparkling or glistening light.
- Brilliant or showy, often superficial attractiveness.
- Small pieces of light-reflecting decorative material.
- To sparkle brilliantly; glisten.
- To sparkle coldly or malevolently: eyes that glittered at the prospect of revenge.
- To be brilliantly, often deceptively, attractive.
- verb - to give off or reflect flashes of light