Is GLITTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GLITTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of shining with a bright reflected light
- noun - the occurrence of a small flash or spark
- verb - be shiny, as if wet
- A sparkling or glistening light.
- Brilliant or showy, often superficial attractiveness.
- Small pieces of light-reflecting decorative material.
- To sparkle brilliantly; glisten.
- To sparkle coldly or malevolently: eyes that glittered at the prospect of revenge.
- To be brilliantly, often deceptively, attractive.
- verb - to give off or reflect flashes of light
There are 7 letters in GLITTER: E G I L R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GLITTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of GLITTER, to go: GLITTER?
Rearrange the letters in GLITTER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of GLITTER
6 letters out of GLITTER
5 letters out of GLITTER
4 letters out of GLITTER
3 letters out of GLITTER
2 letters out of GLITTER
Contextual use of GLITTER
What's nearby GLITTER
Lookup in Wiki for GLITTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GLITTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GLITTER"