Scrabble word: TRIPLET
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRIPLET exist?
Definitions of TRIPLET in dictionaries:
- noun - the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one
- noun - one of three offspring born at the same time from the same pregnancy
- noun - a set of three similar things considered as a unit
- A group or set of three of one kind.
- One of three children born at one birth.
- A group of three lines of verse.
- A group of three notes having the time value of two notes of the same kind.
- A multiplet with three components.
- A unit of three successive nucleotides in a molecule of DNA or RNA that codes for a specific amino acid; a codon or anticodon.
- noun - a group of three of one kind