Scrabble word: TRIPLET
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRIPLET exist?
Definitions of TRIPLET in dictionaries:
- noun - the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one
- noun - one of three offspring born at the same time from the same pregnancy
- noun - a set of three similar things considered as a unit
- A group or set of three of one kind.
- One of three children born at one birth.
- A group of three lines of verse.
- A group of three notes having the time value of two notes of the same kind.
- A multiplet with three components.
- A unit of three successive nucleotides in a molecule of DNA or RNA that codes for a specific amino acid; a codon or anticodon.
- noun - a group of three of one kind
There are 7 letters in TRIPLET: E I L P R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIPLET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRIPLET plus a wildcard: TRIPLET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRIPLET
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRIPLET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.