Scrabble word: TRIPLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRIPLE exist?
Definitions of TRIPLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a base hit at which the batter stops safely at third base
- noun - a set of three similar things considered as a unit
- noun - a quantity that is three times as great as another
- verb - increase threefold
- verb - hit a three-base hit
- adj - having three units or components or elements
- adj - three times as great or many
- Consisting of three parts.
- Three times as many or as much.
- Repeated three times.
- Characterized by three beats in a measure.
- A number or quantity three times as great as another.
- A group or set of three; a triad.
- See three-base hit.
- See trifecta.
- To be or become three times as great in number or amount.
- To make a three-base hit.
- verb - to make three times as great