Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TRIPLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRIPLE exist?
Definitions of TRIPLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a base hit at which the batter stops safely at third base
- noun - a set of three similar things considered as a unit
- noun - a quantity that is three times as great as another
- verb - increase threefold
- verb - hit a three-base hit
- adj - having three units or components or elements
- adj - three times as great or many
- Consisting of three parts.
- Three times as many or as much.
- Repeated three times.
- Characterized by three beats in a measure.
- A number or quantity three times as great as another.
- A group or set of three; a triad.
- See three-base hit.
- See trifecta.
- To be or become three times as great in number or amount.
- To make a three-base hit.
- verb - to make three times as great
There are 6 letters in TRIPLE: E I L P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIPLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRIPLE plus a wildcard: TRIPLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRIPLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRIPLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.