Scrabble word: BRITTLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRITTLE exist?
Definitions of BRITTLE in dictionaries:
- noun - caramelized sugar cooled in thin sheets
- adj - having little elasticity
- adj - lacking warmth and generosity of spirit
- adj - (of metal or glass) not annealed and consequently easily cracked or fractured
- Likely to break, snap, or crack, as when subjected to pressure: brittle bones.
- Difficult to deal with; snappish: a brittle disposition.
- Lacking warmth of feeling; cold: The duchess, though well-known as a society hostess, conveyed an unmistakably brittle air.
- Brilliantly sharp, as in percussive sound.
- A confection of caramelized sugar to which nuts are added: walnut brittle.
- adj - likely to break
There are 7 letters in BRITTLE: B E I L R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRITTLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRITTLE plus a wildcard: BRITTLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRITTLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BRITTLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.