Scrabble word: STILT
In which Scrabble dictionary does STILT exist?
Definitions of STILT in dictionaries:
- noun - a column of wood or steel or concrete that is driven into the ground to provide support for a structure
- noun - one of two stout poles with foot rests in the middle
- noun - long-legged three-toed wading bird of brackish marshes of Australia
- noun - long-legged three-toed black-and-white wading bird of inland ponds and marshes or brackish lagoons
- Either of a pair of long, slender poles each equipped with a raised footrest to enable the user to walk elevated above the ground.
- Any of various tall posts or pillars used as support, as for a dock or building: a beach house on stilts.
- An American wading bird (Himantopus mexicanus) that has long pink legs, black and white plumage, and a long slender bill, and that ranges from the United States to Peru and Brazil and is related to the avocet.
- A related bird (Cladorhyncus leucocephala) of Australia.
- verb - to raise on stilts (long, slender poles)
There are 5 letters in STILT: I L S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STILT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STILT plus a wildcard: STILT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STILT
Images for STILT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.