Scrabble word: TITLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does TITLES exist?
Definitions of TITLES in dictionaries:
- noun - a heading that names a statute or legislative bill
- noun - the name of a work of art or literary composition etc.
- noun - a general or descriptive heading for a section of a written work
- noun - the status of being a champion
- noun - a legal document signed and sealed and delivered to effect a transfer of property and to show the legal right to possess it
- noun - an identifying appellation signifying status or function: e.g. `Mr.' or `General'
- noun - an established or recognized right
- noun - (usually plural) written material introduced into a movie or TV show to give credits or represent dialogue or explain an action
- noun - an appellation signifying nobility
- noun - an informal right to something
- verb - give a title to
- verb - designate by an identifying term
- verb - to furnish with a title (a distinctive appellation)