Scrabble word: TITLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does TITLES exist?
Definitions of TITLES in dictionaries:
- noun - a heading that names a statute or legislative bill
- noun - the name of a work of art or literary composition etc.
- noun - a general or descriptive heading for a section of a written work
- noun - the status of being a champion
- noun - a legal document signed and sealed and delivered to effect a transfer of property and to show the legal right to possess it
- noun - an identifying appellation signifying status or function: e.g. `Mr.' or `General'
- noun - an established or recognized right
- noun - (usually plural) written material introduced into a movie or TV show to give credits or represent dialogue or explain an action
- noun - an appellation signifying nobility
- noun - an informal right to something
- verb - give a title to
- verb - designate by an identifying term
- verb - to furnish with a title (a distinctive appellation)
There are 6 letters in TITLES: E I L S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TITLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TITLES plus a wildcard: TITLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TITLES
Images for TITLES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.