Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STYLITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does STYLITE exist?
Definitions of STYLITE in dictionaries:
- noun - an early Christian ascetic who lived on top of high pillars
- One of a number of early Christian ascetics who lived unsheltered on the tops of high pillars.
- adj - an early Christian ascetic [n -S] : STYLITIC
There are 7 letters in STYLITE: E I L S T T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STYLITE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STYLITE plus a wildcard: STYLITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STYLITE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STYLITE
- Alypius the stylite - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- parable A stylite Story (Preview)
- the stylite posted in clouds poles stylites with tags pole stylite on ...
- icon of simeon stylites the elder with simeon stylites the younger ...
- ... Saint on a pillar Shemavon Desthuni St Simeon stylite The stylite
- Saint Daniel the stylite (December 11) Official website of the ...
- Cnytr St. Simeon the stylite
- Symon le stylite - OrthodoxWiki
- St. Symeon the stylite