Scrabble word: STYLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does STYLE exist?
Definitions of STYLE in dictionaries:
- noun - how something is done or how it happens
- noun - a way of expressing something (in language or art or music etc.) that is characteristic of a particular person or group of people or period
- noun - a particular kind (as to appearance)
- noun - the popular taste at a given time
- noun - (botany) the narrow elongated part of the pistil between the ovary and the stigma
- noun - editorial directions to be followed in spelling and punctuation and capitalization and typographical display
- noun - distinctive and stylish elegance
- noun - a pointed tool for writing or drawing or engraving
- noun - a slender bristlelike or tubular process
- verb - designate by an identifying term
- verb - make consistent with a certain fashion or style
- verb - make consistent with certain rules of style
- The way in which something is said, done, expressed, or performed: a style of speech and writing.
- The combination of distinctive features of literary or artistic expression, execution, or performance characterizing a particular person, group, school, or era.
- Sort; type: a style of furniture.
- A quality of imagination and individuality expressed in one’s actions and tastes: does things with style.
- A comfortable and elegant mode of existence: living in style.
- A mode of living: the style of the very rich.
- The fashion of the moment, especially of dress; vogue.
- A customary manner of presenting printed material, including usage, punctuation, spelling, typography, and arrangement.
- A form of address; a title.
- An implement used for etching or engraving.
- A slender, pointed writing instrument used by the ancients on wax tablets.
- The needle of a phonograph.
- The gnomon of a sundial.
- The usually slender part of a pistil, situated between the ovary and the stigma.
- A slender, tubular, or bristlelike process: a cartilaginous style.
- A surgical probing instrument; a stylet.
- A pen.
- To call or name; designate: George VI styled his brother Duke of Windsor.
- To make consistent with rules of style: style a manuscript.
- To give style to: style hair.
- adj - to give a title to [v NAMED, NAMING, NAMES] : NAMABLE, NAMEABLE
There are 5 letters in STYLE: E L S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STYLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STYLE plus a wildcard: STYLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STYLE
Images for STYLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.