Scrabble word: STYLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does STYLES exist?
Definitions of STYLES in dictionaries:
- noun - how something is done or how it happens
- noun - a way of expressing something (in language or art or music etc.) that is characteristic of a particular person or group of people or period
- noun - a particular kind (as to appearance)
- noun - the popular taste at a given time
- noun - (botany) the narrow elongated part of the pistil between the ovary and the stigma
- noun - editorial directions to be followed in spelling and punctuation and capitalization and typographical display
- noun - distinctive and stylish elegance
- noun - a pointed tool for writing or drawing or engraving
- noun - a slender bristlelike or tubular process
- verb - designate by an identifying term
- verb - make consistent with a certain fashion or style
- verb - make consistent with certain rules of style
- adj - to give a title to [v NAMED, NAMING, NAMES] : NAMABLE, NAMEABLE
There are 6 letters in STYLES: E L S S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STYLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STYLES plus a wildcard: STYLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STYLES
Images for STYLES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.