Scrabble word: STYLET
In which Scrabble dictionary does STYLET exist?
Definitions of STYLET in dictionaries:
- noun - small needlelike appendage
- A slender, pointed instrument or weapon, such as a stiletto.
- A surgical probe.
- A fine wire that is run through a catheter, cannula, or hollow needle to keep it stiff or clear of debris.
- A small, stiff, needlelike organ or appendage, such as the feeding organ of a tardigrade.
- noun - a small, stiff organ or appendage of certain animals
There are 6 letters in STYLET: E L S T T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STYLET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STYLET plus a wildcard: STYLET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STYLET
Images for STYLET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.