Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: THISTLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does THISTLE exist?
Definitions of THISTLE in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous plants of the family Compositae and especially of the genera Carduus and Cirsium and Onopordum having prickly-edged leaves
- Any of numerous weedy plants, chiefly of the genera Cirsium, Carduus, or Onopordum of the composite family, having prickly leaves and variously colored flower heads surrounded by prickly bracts.
- Any of various similar or related plants.
- n - a prickly plant
There are 7 letters in THISTLE: E H I L S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THISTLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THISTLE plus a wildcard: THISTLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THISTLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for THISTLE
- FileMilk thistle flowerhead.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FileScottish thistle.jpg - Wikipedia
- FileMilk thistle.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Bull thistle flower heads are pink to purpleandapproximately 1 inch ...
- thistle Lawn Weed Removal within Chicago Northwest Indiana Eternally ...
- Bull thistle foliage is dark greenand often with a slight grey tint ...
- thistle0917 thistle0917
- Filthistle 20050725 001.jpg - Wikipedia
- canada thistle