Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TESTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does TESTING exist?
Definitions of TESTING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of subjecting to experimental test in order to determine how well something works
- noun - an examination of the characteristics of something
- noun - the act of giving students or candidates a test (as by questions) to determine what they know or have learned
- verb - put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to
- verb - test or examine for the presence of disease or infection
- verb - examine someone's knowledge of something
- verb - show a certain characteristic when tested
- verb - achieve a certain score or rating on a test
- verb - determine the presence or properties of (a substance)
- verb - undergo a test
- adj - to subject to an examination [v -ED, -ING, -S] : TESTABLE
There are 7 letters in TESTING: E G I N S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TESTING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TESTING plus a wildcard: TESTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TESTING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TESTING
- jEnNiFeR cS bLoG testing Tips Strategies and Plays Reflection
- ... .comphotogalleryphoto24708testing%20do%20not%20disturb%20sign.jpg
- TMF Associates MSS blog testing 1..2..3 testing
- GPA International Student Admissions
- removed the words software and testing as they swamped ...
- FAITHHOPELOVE testing
- The DOD Energy Blog testing 1 2 3 Test USACE Does Temperature ...
- Standardized testing Parentella
- SSAT Flex testing
- Software Training Center Software testing ASP.Net PHP Jaipur
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.