Scrabble word: SETTINGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SETTINGS exist?
Definitions of SETTINGS in dictionaries:
- noun - the context and environment in which something is set
- noun - the state of the environment in which a situation exists
- noun - arrangement of scenery and properties to represent the place where a play or movie is enacted
- noun - the set of facts or circumstances that surround a situation or event
- noun - the physical position of something
- noun - a table service for one person
- noun - a mounting consisting of a piece of metal (as in a ring or other jewelry) that holds a gem in place
- noun - the scenery used in a dramatic production
There are 8 letters in SETTINGS: E G I N S S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SETTINGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SETTINGS plus a wildcard: SETTINGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SETTINGS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SETTINGS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.