Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GNEISS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GNEISS exist?
Definitions of GNEISS in dictionaries:
- noun - a laminated metamorphic rock similar to granite
- A banded or foliated metamorphic rock, usually of the same composition as granite.
- adj - a type of rock [n -ES] : GNEISSIC
There are 6 letters in GNEISS: E G I N S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GNEISS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GNEISS plus a wildcard: GNEISS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GNEISS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GNEISS
- FileAugen-gneiss-2.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- gneiss The specimen shown is about two inches (five centimeters ...
- gneiss cobble - Submit an Entry My Metamorphic Rock
- Filegneiss.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- The minerals found in gneiss are often the same ones
- gneiss - Metamorphic Rock Types
- Geology Wallpaper - Rock Closeups - New York gneiss 1280x1024
- Marble Many colors often mixed. Medium to coarse crystals. May be ...
- SborAmphibolitic gneiss.JPG - Wikipdia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.