Scrabble word: SENSING
Is SENSING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SENSING in dictionaries:
- noun - the perception that something has occurred or some state exists
- noun - becoming aware of something via the senses
- verb - perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles
- verb - detect some circumstance or entity automatically
- verb - become aware of not through the senses but instinctively
- verb - comprehend
- verb - to perceive by the senses (any of certain agencies through which an individual receives impressions of the external world)
There are 7 letters in SENSING: E G I N N S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SENSING
Click to search all anagrams of SENSING plus a wildcard: SENSING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SENSING
Images for SENSING
Lookup in Wiki for SENSING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.