Scrabble word: SINGLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SINGLES exist?
Definitions of SINGLES in dictionaries:
- noun - badminton played with one person on each side
- noun - tennis played with one person on each side
- noun - a base hit on which the batter stops safely at first base
- noun - the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number
- verb - hit a single
- verb - to select from a group
There are 7 letters in SINGLES: E G I L N S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SINGLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SINGLES plus a wildcard: SINGLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SINGLES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SINGLES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.