Scrabble word: BLESSING
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLESSING exist?
Definitions of BLESSING in dictionaries:
- noun - the formal act of approving
- noun - a desirable state
- noun - a short prayer of thanks before a meal
- noun - a ceremonial prayer invoking divine protection
- noun - the act of praying for divine protection
- verb - give a benediction to
- verb - confer prosperity or happiness on
- verb - make the sign of the cross over someone in order to call on God for protection
- verb - render holy by means of religious rites
- The act of one that blesses.
- A short prayer said before or after a meal.
- Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon.
- Approbation; approval: This plan has my blessing.
- noun - a devout petition to a deity
There are 8 letters in BLESSING: B E G I L N S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLESSING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLESSING plus a wildcard: BLESSING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLESSING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLESSING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.