Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHINGLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHINGLES exist?
Definitions of SHINGLES in dictionaries:
- noun - eruptions along a nerve path often accompanied by severe neuralgia
- noun - building material used as siding or roofing
- noun - coarse beach gravel of small waterworn stones and pebbles (or a stretch of shore covered with such gravel)
- noun - a small signboard outside the office of a lawyer or doctor, e.g.
- verb - cover with shingles
- An acute viral infection characterized by inflammation of the sensory ganglia of certain spinal or cranial nerves and the eruption of vesicles along the affected nerve path.
- verb - to cover with shingles (thin, oblong pieces of building material)
There are 8 letters in SHINGLES: E G H I L N S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHINGLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHINGLES plus a wildcard: SHINGLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHINGLES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHINGLES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.