Scrabble word: TIGHTNESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TIGHTNESS exist?
Definitions of TIGHTNESS in dictionaries:
- noun - a state occasioned by scarcity of money and a shortage of credit
- noun - a tight feeling in some part of the body
- noun - the spatial property of being crowded together
- noun - extreme stinginess
- noun - lack of movement or room for movement
There are 9 letters in TIGHTNESS: E G H I N S S T T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TIGHTNESS plus a wildcard: TIGHTNESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TIGHTNESS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TIGHTNESS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.