Scrabble word: SETTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SETTING exist?
Definitions of SETTING in dictionaries:
- noun - the context and environment in which something is set
- noun - the state of the environment in which a situation exists
- noun - arrangement of scenery and properties to represent the place where a play or movie is enacted
- noun - the set of facts or circumstances that surround a situation or event
- noun - the physical position of something
- noun - a table service for one person
- noun - a mounting consisting of a piece of metal (as in a ring or other jewelry) that holds a gem in place
- verb - put into a certain place or abstract location
- verb - fix conclusively or authoritatively
- verb - decide upon or fix definitely
- verb - establish as the highest level or best performance
- verb - put into a certain state
- verb - fix in a border
- verb - make ready or suitable or equip in advance for a particular purpose or for some use, event, etc
- verb - set to a certain position or cause to operate correctly
- verb - locate
- verb - disappear beyond the horizon
- verb - adapt for performance in a different way
- verb - put or set (seeds, seedlings, or plants) into the ground
- verb - apply or start
- verb - become gelatinous
- verb - set in type
- verb - put into a position that will restore a normal state
- verb - insert (a nail or screw below the surface, as into a countersink)
- verb - give a fine, sharp edge to a knife or razor
- verb - urge to attack someone
- verb - estimate
- verb - equip with sails or masts
- verb - get ready for a particular purpose or event
- verb - alter or regulate so as to achieve accuracy or conform to a standard
- verb - bear fruit
- verb - arrange attractively
- The position, direction, or way in which something, such as an automatic control, is set.
- The context and environment in which a situation is set; the background.
- The time, place, and circumstances in which a narrative, drama, or film takes place.
- The scenery constructed for a theatrical performance or movie production.
- A composition written or arranged to fit a text, such as a poetical work.
- A mounting, as for a jewel.
- A place setting.
- A set of eggs in a hen’s nest.
- noun - the scenery used in a dramatic production
There are 7 letters in SETTING: E G I N S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SETTING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SETTING plus a wildcard: SETTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SETTING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SETTING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.