Is SETTING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SETTING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the context and environment in which something is set
- noun - the state of the environment in which a situation exists
- noun - arrangement of scenery and properties to represent the place where a play or movie is enacted
- noun - the set of facts or circumstances that surround a situation or event
- noun - the physical position of something
- noun - a table service for one person
- noun - a mounting consisting of a piece of metal (as in a ring or other jewelry) that holds a gem in place
- verb - put into a certain place or abstract location
- verb - fix conclusively or authoritatively
- verb - decide upon or fix definitely
- verb - establish as the highest level or best performance
- verb - put into a certain state
- verb - fix in a border
- verb - make ready or suitable or equip in advance for a particular purpose or for some use, event, etc
- verb - set to a certain position or cause to operate correctly
- verb - locate
- verb - disappear beyond the horizon
- verb - adapt for performance in a different way
- verb - put or set (seeds, seedlings, or plants) into the ground
- verb - apply or start
- verb - become gelatinous
- verb - set in type
- verb - put into a position that will restore a normal state
- verb - insert (a nail or screw below the surface, as into a countersink)
- verb - give a fine, sharp edge to a knife or razor
- verb - urge to attack someone
- verb - estimate
- verb - equip with sails or masts
- verb - get ready for a particular purpose or event
- verb - alter or regulate so as to achieve accuracy or conform to a standard
- verb - bear fruit
- verb - arrange attractively
- The position, direction, or way in which something, such as an automatic control, is set.
- The context and environment in which a situation is set; the background.
- The time, place, and circumstances in which a narrative, drama, or film takes place.
- The scenery constructed for a theatrical performance or movie production.
- A composition written or arranged to fit a text, such as a poetical work.
- A mounting, as for a jewel.
- A place setting.
- A set of eggs in a hen’s nest.
- noun - the scenery used in a dramatic production
There are 7 letters in SETTING: E G I N S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SETTING
To search all scrabble anagrams of SETTING, to go: SETTING?
Rearrange the letters in SETTING and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SETTING
6 letters out of SETTING
5 letters out of SETTING
4 letters out of SETTING
3 letters out of SETTING
2 letters out of SETTING
Contextual use of SETTING
What's nearby SETTING
Lookup in Wiki for SETTING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SETTING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SETTING"