Scrabble word: SETTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SETTING exist?
Definitions of SETTING in dictionaries:
- noun - the context and environment in which something is set
- noun - the state of the environment in which a situation exists
- noun - arrangement of scenery and properties to represent the place where a play or movie is enacted
- noun - the set of facts or circumstances that surround a situation or event
- noun - the physical position of something
- noun - a table service for one person
- noun - a mounting consisting of a piece of metal (as in a ring or other jewelry) that holds a gem in place
- noun - a group of things of the same kind that belong together and are so used
- noun - (mathematics) an abstract collection of numbers or symbols
- noun - several exercises intended to be done in series
- noun - representation consisting of the scenery and other properties used to identify the location of a dramatic production
- noun - an unofficial association of people or groups
- noun - a relatively permanent inclination to react in a particular way
- noun - the act of putting something in position
- noun - a unit of play in tennis or squash
- noun - the process of becoming hard or solid by cooling or drying or crystallization
- noun - evil Egyptian god with the head of a beast that has high square ears and a long snout
- noun - the descent of a heavenly body below the horizon
- noun - (psychology) being temporarily ready to respond in a particular way
- noun - any electronic equipment that receives or transmits radio or tv signals
- The position, direction, or way in which something, such as an automatic control, is set.
- The context and environment in which a situation is set; the background.
- The time, place, and circumstances in which a narrative, drama, or film takes place.
- The scenery constructed for a theatrical performance or movie production.
- A composition written or arranged to fit a text, such as a poetical work.
- A mounting, as for a jewel.
- A place setting.
- A set of eggs in a hen’s nest.
- noun - the scenery used in a dramatic production
There are 7 letters in SETTING: E G I N S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SETTING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SETTING plus a wildcard: SETTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SETTING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SETTING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.