Scrabble word: STINGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does STINGS exist?
Definitions of STINGS in dictionaries:
- noun - a kind of pain
- noun - a mental pain or distress
- noun - a painful wound caused by the thrust of an insect's stinger into skin
- noun - a swindle in which you cheat at gambling or persuade a person to buy worthless property
- verb - cause a sharp or stinging pain or discomfort
- verb - deliver a sting to
- verb - saddle with something disagreeable or disadvantageous
- verb - cause a stinging pain
- verb - cause an emotional pain, as if by stinging
- verb - to prick painfully
There are 6 letters in STINGS: G I N S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STINGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STINGS plus a wildcard: STINGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STINGS
Images for STINGS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.