Scrabble word: RESISTANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does RESISTANT exist?
Definitions of RESISTANT in dictionaries:
- adj - relating to or conferring immunity (to disease or infection)
- adj - able to tolerate environmental conditions or physiological stress
- adj - impervious to being affected
- adj - disposed to or engaged in defiance of established authority
- adj - incapable of absorbing or mixing with
There are 9 letters in RESISTANT: A E I N R S S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RESISTANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RESISTANT plus a wildcard: RESISTANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RESISTANT
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RESISTANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.