Scrabble word: TRANSITS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRANSITS exist?
Definitions of TRANSITS in dictionaries:
- noun - a surveying instrument for measuring horizontal and vertical angles, consisting of a small telescope mounted on a tripod
- noun - a facility consisting of the means and equipment necessary for the movement of passengers or goods
- noun - a journey usually by ship
- verb - make a passage or journey from one place to another
- verb - pass across (a sign or house of the zodiac) or pass across (the disk of a celestial body or the meridian of a place)
- verb - revolve (the telescope of a surveying transit) about its horizontal transverse axis in order to reverse its direction
- verb - cause or enable to pass through
- verb - to pass across or through
There are 8 letters in TRANSITS: A I N R S S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRANSITS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRANSITS plus a wildcard: TRANSITS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRANSITS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRANSITS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.