Scrabble word: TRANSPIRE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRANSPIRE exist?
Definitions of TRANSPIRE in dictionaries:
- verb - pass through the tissue or substance or its pores or interstices, as of gas
- verb - exude water vapor
- verb - come to light
- verb - come about, happen, or occur
- verb - give off (water) through the skin
- To become known; come to light.
- To come about; happen or occur.
- This usage was objected to as a Gallicism when it was first introduced but has long been standard.
There are 9 letters in TRANSPIRE: A E I N P R R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRANSPIRE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRANSPIRE plus a wildcard: TRANSPIRE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRANSPIRE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRANSPIRE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.