Scrabble word: PARTNER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PARTNER exist?
Definitions of PARTNER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person's partner in marriage
- noun - an associate in an activity or endeavor or sphere of common interest
- noun - a person who is a member of a partnership
- verb - provide with a partner
- verb - act as a partner
- A member of a business partnership.
- A spouse.
- Either of two persons dancing together.
- One of a pair or team in a sport or game, such as tennis or bridge.
- A wooden framework used to strengthen a ship’s deck at the point where a mast or other structure passes through it.
- To make a partner of.
- To bring together as partners.
- To work or perform as a partner.
- verb - to associate with in some activity of common interest