Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PARTNER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PARTNER exist?
Definitions of PARTNER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person's partner in marriage
- noun - an associate in an activity or endeavor or sphere of common interest
- noun - a person who is a member of a partnership
- verb - provide with a partner
- verb - act as a partner
- A member of a business partnership.
- A spouse.
- Either of two persons dancing together.
- One of a pair or team in a sport or game, such as tennis or bridge.
- A wooden framework used to strengthen a ship’s deck at the point where a mast or other structure passes through it.
- To make a partner of.
- To bring together as partners.
- To work or perform as a partner.
- verb - to associate with in some activity of common interest
There are 7 letters in PARTNER: A E N P R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PARTNER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PARTNER plus a wildcard: PARTNER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PARTNER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PARTNER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.