Scrabble word: REPRINT
In which Scrabble dictionary does REPRINT exist?
Definitions of REPRINT in dictionaries:
- noun - a publication (such as a book) that is reprinted without changes or editing and offered again for sale
- noun - a separately printed article that originally appeared in a larger publication
- verb - print anew
- A new printing that is identical to an original; a reimpression.
- A separately printed excerpt; an offprint.
- A facsimile of a postage stamp printed after the original issue of the stamp has been discontinued.
- verb - to produce by pressed type on a surface