Scrabble word: REPRINT
In which Scrabble dictionary does REPRINT exist?
Definitions of REPRINT in dictionaries:
- noun - a publication (such as a book) that is reprinted without changes or editing and offered again for sale
- noun - a separately printed article that originally appeared in a larger publication
- verb - print anew
- A new printing that is identical to an original; a reimpression.
- A separately printed excerpt; an offprint.
- A facsimile of a postage stamp printed after the original issue of the stamp has been discontinued.
- verb - to produce by pressed type on a surface
There are 7 letters in REPRINT: E I N P R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REPRINT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REPRINT plus a wildcard: REPRINT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REPRINT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REPRINT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.