Scrabble word: PRURIENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRURIENT exist?
Definitions of PRURIENT in dictionaries:
- adj - characterized by lust
- Inordinately interested in matters of sex; lascivious.
- Characterized by an inordinate interest in sex: prurient thoughts.
- Arousing or appealing to an inordinate interest in sex: prurient literature.
- adj - having lustful thoughts or desires
There are 8 letters in PRURIENT: E I N P R R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRURIENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRURIENT plus a wildcard: PRURIENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRURIENT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRURIENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.