Scrabble word: ANTERIOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANTERIOR exist?
Definitions of ANTERIOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a tooth situated at the front of the mouth
- adj - of or near the head end or toward the front plane of a body
- adj - earlier in time
- Placed before or in front.
- Occurring before in time; earlier.
- Located near or toward the head in lower animals.
- Located on or near the front of the body in higher animals.
- Located on or near the front of an organ or on the ventral surface of the body in human beings.
- In front of and facing away from the axis or stem.
- adj - situated in or toward the front
There are 8 letters in ANTERIOR: A E I N O R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANTERIOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANTERIOR plus a wildcard: ANTERIOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANTERIOR
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANTERIOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.