Scrabble word: RETAINER
In which Scrabble dictionary does RETAINER exist?
Definitions of RETAINER in dictionaries:
- noun - a fee charged in advance to retain the services of someone
- noun - a person working in the service of another (especially in the household)
- noun - a dental appliance that holds teeth (or a prosthesis) in position after orthodontic treatment
- One that retains, as a device, frame, or groove that restrains or guides.
- An appliance used to hold teeth in position after orthodontic treatment.
- An employee, typically a long-term employee.
- A servant or an attendant, especially one in the household of a person of high rank.
- The act of engaging the services of a professional adviser, such as an attorney, a counselor, or a consultant.
- The fee paid to retain a professional adviser.
- verb - to keep possession of
There are 8 letters in RETAINER: A E E I N R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RETAINER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RETAINER plus a wildcard: RETAINER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RETAINER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RETAINER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.