Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RETAINER
In which Scrabble dictionary does RETAINER exist?
Definitions of RETAINER in dictionaries:
- noun - a fee charged in advance to retain the services of someone
- noun - a person working in the service of another (especially in the household)
- noun - a dental appliance that holds teeth (or a prosthesis) in position after orthodontic treatment
- One that retains, as a device, frame, or groove that restrains or guides.
- An appliance used to hold teeth in position after orthodontic treatment.
- An employee, typically a long-term employee.
- A servant or an attendant, especially one in the household of a person of high rank.
- The act of engaging the services of a professional adviser, such as an attorney, a counselor, or a consultant.
- The fee paid to retain a professional adviser.
- v - to keep possession of
There are 8 letters in RETAINER: A E E I N R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RETAINER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RETAINER plus a wildcard: RETAINER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RETAINER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RETAINER
- retainer Dr. Lynskeys Invisalign & Braces Blog
- Wireacrylic retainer Clear retainer
- Dr. Rick Martin Orthodontist - retainers
- Lower retainer (simple mandibular retainer) - click to view larger
- Astics orthodontic retainer
- How long do I need to wear my retainers 410-696-4624 Dr. Trepp ...
- circumferential orthodontic retainer
- Upper retainers (Maxillary Final retainer Upper)
- Teeth With retainer Stock Photo 98426222 Shutterstock