Scrabble word: TRACING
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRACING exist?
Definitions of TRACING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of drawing a plan or diagram or outline
- noun - a drawing created by superimposing a semitransparent sheet of paper on the original image and copying on it the lines of the original image
- noun - the discovery and description of the course of development of something
- verb - follow, discover, or ascertain the course of development of something
- verb - make a mark or lines on a surface
- verb - to go back over again
- verb - pursue or chase relentlessly
- verb - discover traces of
- verb - make one's course or travel along a path
- verb - copy by following the lines of the original drawing on a transparent sheet placed upon it
- verb - read with difficulty
- A reproduction made by superimposing a transparent sheet and copying the lines of the original on it.
- A graphic record made by a recording instrument, such as a cardiograph or seismograph.
- noun - something that is traced
There are 7 letters in TRACING: A C G I N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRACING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRACING plus a wildcard: TRACING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRACING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRACING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.