Scrabble word: TRACING
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRACING exist?
Definitions of TRACING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of drawing a plan or diagram or outline
- noun - a drawing created by superimposing a semitransparent sheet of paper on the original image and copying on it the lines of the original image
- noun - the discovery and description of the course of development of something
- verb - follow, discover, or ascertain the course of development of something
- verb - make a mark or lines on a surface
- verb - to go back over again
- verb - pursue or chase relentlessly
- verb - discover traces of
- verb - make one's course or travel along a path
- verb - copy by following the lines of the original drawing on a transparent sheet placed upon it
- verb - read with difficulty
- A reproduction made by superimposing a transparent sheet and copying the lines of the original on it.
- A graphic record made by a recording instrument, such as a cardiograph or seismograph.
- noun - something that is traced