Scrabble word: TRACKING
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRACKING exist?
Definitions of TRACKING in dictionaries:
- noun - the pursuit (of a person or animal) by following tracks or marks they left behind
- verb - carry on the feet and deposit
- verb - observe or plot the moving path of something
- verb - go after with the intent to catch
- verb - travel across or pass over
- verb - make tracks upon
- The placing of students in any of several courses of study according to ability, achievement, or needs.
- noun - the placement of students within a curriculum
There are 8 letters in TRACKING: A C G I K N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRACKING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRACKING plus a wildcard: TRACKING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRACKING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRACKING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.