Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ACTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACTING exist?
Definitions of ACTING in dictionaries:
- noun - the performance of a part or role in a drama
- verb - perform an action, or work out or perform (an action)
- verb - behave in a certain manner
- verb - play a role or part
- verb - discharge one's duties
- verb - pretend to have certain qualities or state of mind
- verb - be suitable for theatrical performance
- verb - have an effect or outcome
- verb - be engaged in an activity, often for no particular purpose other than pleasure
- verb - behave unnaturally or affectedly
- verb - perform on a stage or theater
- adj - serving temporarily especially as a substitute
- That contains directions for use in a dramatic performance: the play’s acting text.
- That is appropriate for dramatic performance: an acting comedy.
- The occupation of an actor or actress.
- Performance as an actor or actress.
- False behavior; pretense.
- noun - the occupation of an actor
There are 6 letters in ACTING: A C G I N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACTING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACTING plus a wildcard: ACTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACTING
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ACTING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.