Scrabble word: CASTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does CASTING exist?
Definitions of CASTING in dictionaries:
- noun - object formed by a mold
- noun - the act of creating something by casting it in a mold
- noun - the act of throwing a fishing line out over the water by means of a rod and reel
- noun - the choice of actors to play particular roles in a play or movie
- verb - put or send forth
- verb - deposit
- verb - select to play,sing, or dance a part in a play, movie, musical, opera, or ballet
- verb - throw forcefully
- verb - assign the roles of (a movie or a play) to actors
- verb - move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment
- verb - form by pouring (e.g., wax or hot metal) into a cast or mold
- verb - get rid of
- verb - choose at random
- verb - formulate in a particular style or language
- verb - eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
- The act or process of making casts or molds.
- Something cast in a mold.
- The act of throwing a fishing line.
- Something cast off or out.
- Selection of actors or performers for the parts of a presentation.
- noun - something made in a mold
There are 7 letters in CASTING: A C G I N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CASTING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CASTING plus a wildcard: CASTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CASTING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CASTING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.