Scrabble word: AGNOSTIC
Is AGNOSTIC valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of AGNOSTIC in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who is doubtful or noncommittal about something
- noun - a person who claims that they cannot have true knowledge about the existence of God (but does not deny that God might exist)
- adj - of or pertaining to an agnostic or agnosticism
- adj - uncertain of all claims to knowledge
- Relating to or being an agnostic.
- Huxley was considering as “Gnostics” a group of his fellow intellectuals—“ists,” as he called them—who had eagerly embraced various doctrines or theories that explained the world to their satisfaction.
- noun - one who disclaims any knowledge of God
There are 8 letters in AGNOSTIC: A C G I N O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AGNOSTIC
Click to search all anagrams of AGNOSTIC plus a wildcard: AGNOSTIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AGNOSTIC
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AGNOSTIC
Lookup in Wiki for AGNOSTIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.