Scrabble word: AGONISTIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does AGONISTIC exist?
Definitions of AGONISTIC in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to the athletic contests held in ancient Greece
- adj - striving to overcome in argument
- adj - struggling for effect
- Striving to overcome in argument; combative.
- Struggling to achieve effect; strained and contrived.
- Of or relating to contests, originally those of the ancient Greeks.
There are 9 letters in AGONISTIC: A C G I I N O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AGONISTIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AGONISTIC plus a wildcard: AGONISTIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AGONISTIC
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AGONISTIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.