Scrabble word: DIAGNOSTIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIAGNOSTIC exist?
Definitions of DIAGNOSTIC in dictionaries:
- adj - concerned with diagnosis
- adj - characteristic or indicative of a disease
- Of, relating to, or used in a diagnosis.
- Serving to identify a particular disease; characteristic.
- The art or practice of medical diagnosis.
- A symptom or a distinguishing feature serving as supporting evidence in a diagnosis.
- An instrument or a technique used in medical diagnosis.
There are 10 letters in DIAGNOSTIC: A C D G I I N O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIAGNOSTIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIAGNOSTIC plus a wildcard: DIAGNOSTIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIAGNOSTIC
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DIAGNOSTIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.