Scrabble word: SIDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIDING exist?
Definitions of SIDING in dictionaries:
- noun - a short stretch of railroad track used to store rolling stock or enable trains on the same line to pass
- noun - material applied to the outside of a building to make it weatherproof
- verb - take sides for or against
- Material, such as boards or shingles, used for surfacing the outside walls of a frame building.
- A short section of railroad track connected by switches with a main track.
- noun - material used for surfacing a frame building