Scrabble word: CASING
In which Scrabble dictionary does CASING exist?
Definitions of CASING in dictionaries:
- noun - the housing or outer covering of something
- noun - the outermost covering of a pneumatic tire
- noun - the enclosing frame around a door or window opening
- verb - look over, usually with the intention to rob
- verb - enclose in, or as if in, a case
- An outer cover: a shell casing.
- The frame or framework for a window or door.
- A metal pipe or tube used as a lining for a water, oil, or gas well.
- A membranous case, often made of animal intestine, used to contain sausage or other processed meat.
- noun - a protective outer covering