Scrabble word: CASING
In which Scrabble dictionary does CASING exist?
Definitions of CASING in dictionaries:
- noun - the housing or outer covering of something
- noun - the outermost covering of a pneumatic tire
- noun - the enclosing frame around a door or window opening
- verb - look over, usually with the intention to rob
- verb - enclose in, or as if in, a case
- An outer cover: a shell casing.
- The frame or framework for a window or door.
- A metal pipe or tube used as a lining for a water, oil, or gas well.
- A membranous case, often made of animal intestine, used to contain sausage or other processed meat.
- noun - a protective outer covering
There are 6 letters in CASING: A C G I N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CASING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CASING plus a wildcard: CASING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CASING
Images for CASING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.