Scrabble word: SACKING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SACKING exist?
Definitions of SACKING in dictionaries:
- noun - coarse fabric used for bags or sacks
- noun - the termination of someone's employment (leaving them free to depart)
- verb - plunder (a town) after capture
- verb - terminate the employment of
- verb - make as a net profit
- verb - put in a sack
- A coarse, stout woven cloth, such as burlap or gunny, used for making sacks; sackcloth.
- noun - material for making sacks
There are 7 letters in SACKING: A C G I K N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SACKING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SACKING plus a wildcard: SACKING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SACKING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SACKING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.