Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SMACKING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SMACKING exist?
Definitions of SMACKING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of smacking something
- verb - deliver a hard blow to
- verb - have an element suggestive (of something)
- verb - have a distinctive or characteristic taste
- verb - kiss lightly
- verb - press (the lips) together and open (the lips) noisily, as in eating
- Brisk; vigorous; spanking: a smacking breeze.
- v - to strike sharply
There are 8 letters in SMACKING: A C G I K M N S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SMACKING plus a wildcard: SMACKING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SMACKING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SMACKING
- There has to be another way ..... The smacking Debate
- Lip smacking Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Judge Lays Smack Down on Parent who Smacked Child JustFamilies.org
- Here are my new NYX Lip smacking Fun Color Lipsticks...
- Deccani Biryani A lip smacking simple biryani recipe from ...
- Anti-smacking Referendum The Yes Vote - NZ Referendum on Child ...
- The Plural Of Hyena 10 Things I Never Expected Id See In A Photo
- NJ Punk Writes a Blog about smacking Ann Coulter and Sarah Palin ...
- The Last of the Blueberries Lip smacking by Chef Heidi Fink
- Note to the Reader of F.O.G. in love with a whale
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.