Scrabble word: SMACKING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SMACKING exist?
Definitions of SMACKING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of smacking something
- verb - deliver a hard blow to
- verb - have an element suggestive (of something)
- verb - have a distinctive or characteristic taste
- verb - kiss lightly
- verb - press (the lips) together and open (the lips) noisily, as in eating
- Brisk; vigorous; spanking: a smacking breeze.
- verb - to strike sharply
There are 8 letters in SMACKING: A C G I K M N S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SMACKING plus a wildcard: SMACKING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SMACKING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SMACKING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.