Is MAKING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MAKING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act that results in something coming to be
- noun - an attribute that must be met or complied with and that fits a person for something
- noun - (usually plural) the components needed for making or doing something
- verb - engage in
- verb - give certain properties to something
- verb - make or cause to be or to become
- verb - cause to do
- verb - give rise to
- verb - create or manufacture a man-made product
- verb - make, formulate, or derive in the mind
- verb - compel or make somebody or something to act in a certain way
- verb - create by artistic means
- verb - earn on some commercial or business transaction
- verb - create or design, often in a certain way
- verb - to compose or represent:"This wall forms the background of the stage setting"
- verb - reach a goal, e.g., "make the first team"
- verb - be or be capable of being changed or made into
- verb - make by shaping or bringing together constituents
- verb - perform or carry out
- verb - make by combining materials and parts
- verb - change from one form into another
- verb - act in a certain way so as to acquire
- verb - charge with a function
- verb - achieve a point or goal
- verb - reach a destination, either real or abstract
- verb - institute, enact, or establish
- verb - carry out or commit
- verb - form by assembling individuals or constituents
- verb - organize or be responsible for
- verb - put in order or neaten
- verb - head into a specified direction
- verb - have a bowel movement
- verb - undergo fabrication or creation
- verb - be suitable for
- verb - add up to
- verb - amount to
- verb - constitute the essence of
- verb - appear to begin an activity
- verb - proceed along a path
- verb - reach in time
- verb - gather and light the materials for
- verb - prepare for eating by applying heat
- verb - induce to have sex
- verb - assure the success of
- verb - represent fictitiously, as in a play, or pretend to be or act like
- verb - consider as being
- verb - calculate as being
- verb - cause to be enjoyable or pleasurable
- verb - favor the development of
- verb - develop into
- verb - behave in a certain way
- verb - eliminate urine
- The act of one that makes.
- The process of coming into being: trouble in the making.
- The means of gaining success or realizing potential: That job will be the making of you.
- Something made.
- The quantity made at one time.
- Often makings.
- The abilities or qualities needed for development: She has the makings of a fine teacher.
- The paper and tobacco for rolling a cigarette.
- noun - material from which something can be developed
There are 6 letters in MAKING: A G I K M N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MAKING
To search all scrabble anagrams of MAKING, to go: MAKING?
Rearrange the letters in MAKING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MAKING
What's nearby MAKING
Lookup in Wiki for MAKING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MAKING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MAKING"