Scrabble word: MASKING
In which Scrabble dictionary does MASKING exist?
Definitions of MASKING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of concealing the existence of something by obstructing the view of it
- noun - the blocking of one sensation resulting from the presence of another sensation
- noun - scenery used to block the audience's view of parts of the stage that should not be seen
- verb - hide under a false appearance
- verb - put a mask on or cover with a mask
- verb - make unrecognizable
- verb - cover with a sauce
- verb - shield from light
- The concealment or screening of one sensory process or sensation by another.
- A piece of theatrical scenery used to conceal a part of the stage from the audience.
- noun - a piece of scenery used to conceal parts of a stage from the audience