Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPACING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPACING exist?
Definitions of SPACING in dictionaries:
- noun - the time between occurrences of a repeating event
- noun - the property possessed by an array of things that have space between them
- verb - place at intervals
- The act of arranging with intervening spaces.
- The result of so arranging.
- A system of or allowance for intervals: the close spacing of the theater seats.
- Spaces or a space, as in printed matter.
- noun - the distance between any two objects
There are 7 letters in SPACING: A C G I N P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPACING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPACING plus a wildcard: SPACING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPACING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPACING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.