Scrabble word: SPACING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPACING exist?
Definitions of SPACING in dictionaries:
- noun - the time between occurrences of a repeating event
- noun - the property possessed by an array of things that have space between them
- verb - place at intervals
- The act of arranging with intervening spaces.
- The result of so arranging.
- A system of or allowance for intervals: the close spacing of the theater seats.
- Spaces or a space, as in printed matter.
- noun - the distance between any two objects