Scrabble word: ICING
In which Scrabble dictionary does ICING exist?
Definitions of ICING in dictionaries:
- noun - the formation of frost or ice on a surface
- noun - a flavored sugar topping used to coat and decorate cakes
- noun - (ice hockey) the act of shooting the puck from within your own defensive area the length of the rink beyond the opponent's goal
- verb - decorate with frosting
- verb - cause to become ice or icy
- verb - put ice on or put on ice
- A sweet glaze made of sugar, butter, water, and egg whites or milk, often flavored and cooked and used to cover or decorate baked goods, such as cakes or cookies.
- The act of intentionally shooting the puck far out of defensive territory in ice hockey.
- noun - a sweet mixture for covering cakes
There are 5 letters in ICING: C G I I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ICING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ICING plus a wildcard: ICING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ICING
Images for ICING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.