Scrabble word: ICING
In which Scrabble dictionary does ICING exist?
Definitions of ICING in dictionaries:
- noun - the formation of frost or ice on a surface
- noun - a flavored sugar topping used to coat and decorate cakes
- noun - (ice hockey) the act of shooting the puck from within your own defensive area the length of the rink beyond the opponent's goal
- verb - decorate with frosting
- verb - cause to become ice or icy
- verb - put ice on or put on ice
- A sweet glaze made of sugar, butter, water, and egg whites or milk, often flavored and cooked and used to cover or decorate baked goods, such as cakes or cookies.
- The act of intentionally shooting the puck far out of defensive territory in ice hockey.
- noun - a sweet mixture for covering cakes